Friday, July 8, 2011

The Younger Boy, Older Girl syndrome

I need to get this off my chest!

I'm confused... NO, I'm perplexed, yes that's the word - perplexed, at current events surrounding the gym I go to, and one particular person that works there.

The story begins like this:
I signed up for personal training sessions with a trainer, and for 20 days, I spent 1 hour each time with my trainer, to improve on my fitness. In the beginning, this other trainer liked to visit whenever one of our sessions are on. He started off playing the professional, giving additional advice, and encouraging me.
Then he got comfortable enough with me to take jabs during my workouts, and slowly, but very subtly, he began flirting with me. Yes, it was flattering, and fun. I was always good at flirting, so the attention was welcomed.

Today, he touches me (innocently, of course) whenever he has a chance, and had even asked me out on an excursion.

I've enjoyed the attention so far, but now I'm a little unsure as to whether this is just harmless flirting all round or if there's more to it. Oh, did I mention that he claims to have a girlfriend?? Yes, according to him. So of course, I can't look more into this than what it really is, which is him being flirty/friendly... or all of the above.

As much as I enjoy the attention, I'm also a little old fashioned and prefer my men to be older. :D I have a good 12 years on this guy!! A whole decade and then some!

A cougar I am not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment