Thursday, July 9, 2009

Two days to go...

It's a Thursday afternoon. I'm in Starbucks, finally figured out how to work the wireless internet from my work laptop. I've never been a techie.

In two days, my sister will be married to the man she's been with for the last eight years. There have been ups and downs between me and him, but there isn't much I can fault him on. He's a great guy, and he is a keeper.

There is still so much to do for the wedding. I have been tasked with getting the corsages ready tomorrow and I have an appointment at 2pm. Trying to figure out how to manage my time so I get the most out of it.

I have to make this appointment. If I get this job, I'll be rid of my present employment, and I'm happy to leave.

I can't stand the management. The project I work is run by a bunch of imcompetent idiots! They think they know better, but they seriously do not.

I intend to tell them that on my last day with the company.

I really wish I didn't have to move again, but once you are no longer excited about getting up to go to work, and find your self taking sick days more often than usual, you know you have to get out of there.

I have to get back to my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment