Thursday, July 2, 2009

Introducing...

I'm starting over.

I had a blog on blogger.com, that was filled with travel stories, random tales about my everyday life and other insignificant stories.

It excited me at first and helped me brush up on my writing skills. But then I found myself staying away from it. I had nothing to share. Work and life took hold, leaving me little time for anything else. So I threw it out!

And now, I'm starting from scratch. Everyone deserves a second chance, and so does my gift of writing. You don't know it yet, but you will be drawn like a moth to a fire, once you chance upon my tales... of love, hate, indifference, but ultimately, the mystery that is... life.

Where are my manners?? Allow me to introduce myself. I'm what is known as a woman in this world. No, I'm not a girl. Well, I do have my girl moments. But woman fits me more accurately. I'm also a daughter, a sister, a cousin, a niece and a friend.

You're probably wondering when I'm going to explain the title of my story. What am I bowing at? Well, you'll find out soon enough as everything is slowly unravelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment