Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Big Bad Wolf is Baaaaaack!!!

The Big Bad Wolf Sale is back!!
A lot sooner than I expected, that I had actually forgotten about it until a week before it started. As usual, I took the day off on the first day of the sale so that I didn’t miss out on some popular titles.
I’d wanted to get more books this time round, but unfortunately I hadn’t brought enough bags to fill with more books. I was quite disappointed by how little my stash was but am hoping that I make it back again before the sale ends. One of the books I’d wanted to get my paws on was Disappearing World by Alonzo C. Addison. I looked around practically all over the premises but could not find a single copy. I’m pretty sure there a few still available, but if I could only return to the sale.
Apart from some classic literature, and Nelson Mandela’s autobiography, my stash this year is hardly remarkable. Still, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that one of my friends is planning on going this weekend so I can join them.
Watch this space for my list of purchases. In the meantime, if you have yet to visit the sale, do so NOW! It’s worth the time and drive, believe me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment