Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Let's Start Over...

I tried, I really did... to keep my blog constantly updated. Well, who reads it anyway, I figure!
But I know I must, at the very least, continue to instill interest in people who are ACTUALLY reading what I have to say, ME! I have to discipline myself.
And so starting today, and everyday after, I simply must regal my fans with my daily tales - be they work, travel or travelling to work stories.
Sounds exciting so far right? :D
Except today (or technically Tues Apr 5) nothing exciting actually happened on my way to the office, except that I had like RM11 in my wallet and I was stuck in that God-awful traffic that led to the Tropicana Golf and Country Club, from Aman Suria... so concerned was I that I probably did not have enough cash on me to pay for my cab fare, I prayed all through those dreadful 20 minutes until I finally reached work, and thank God, I had about a buck plus to spare!
It's almost time to leave for home, and I'll be saying a prayer again for the first bus that will get me to the train station, where the next scheduled bus awaits to leave for Sunway, and from there, the bus to Klang.
Yes, it takes me four buses to get home for a total of 2 and a half hours. But I have no complaints when they're all on schedule.
On a good day like one of those, I'll be smiling all the way home and thanking God for working nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment