Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Time to Cleanse... but will it work?

I've been considering going on a detox cleanse for a while. But I have not been sure about the multiple diet plans or recipes available that I should go on.

Then there's no. of days that I should go on this diet. First, there was the three-day plan... but now when I Google for info, apparently detox diets can go as long as 30 days! I doubt I can go THAT long! I might kill someone before I make it halfway even!!

So I've decided on the 3-day cleanse. Am in the midst of collecting recipes, which seem to be easy, as long as I do not include meat, dairy products and processed foods, I should be fine with creating my own.

Next, when do I actually do this? The weekend is the most obvious time for a 3-day cleanse. But I have a long week coming up and the last thing I want to do is be all Zen-like then!

I'm gonna have to find the right weekend to do this... and maybe the weekend of Mar 4-6 will work for me.

In the meantime, I need to look for more recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment