Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'll be leavin on a jetplane!

In approximately 25 hrs and 30 mins from the time I'm done with this post, I'll be on a plane headed to Australia to visit my relatives.

But I can't wrap my head around why I'm not as excited about going to Perth as I had been over my previous holidays - to Cambodia, Bali and Bangkok. As happy as I am to meet up with my two aunts who've made a home in Perth, I guess I haven't read much about what's exciting there for me to drool over.

I've done a little bit of homework, but not enough to whet my appetite. Still, I'm open to the visit, and the other upside is that I'll be meeting with my friends, whom I got to meet when I was in Bali. They'll be taking me camping by the beach. That's something to look forward to. :)

While I'm still online, I might as well read up on where it is I'll be going.

I'll have details when I get back... in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment