Friday, August 21, 2009

Another lame-assed weekend...

The weekend is here... and I'm broke!

Not like it makes a difference since I hardly do anything on weekends. I'm done at work early on Sat mornings, then I head home and straight to bed. It's usually 7 or 8pm when I wake up to dinner, some rerun on HBO, but this weekend at least there's live football on tv.

By midnight, I'm in bed again until 630am on Sunday, when it's church day. And for the rest of the day, there's nothin to do but veg out... which I hate doing!

But I have discovered a new hobby which is making stuff, like bags, for instance. I was so gung ho about bringing designs to life that I broke the sewing machine my mom bought for a steal!! My toy broken, I'll have to wait patiently for it to be repaired when I bring it over to the service center this weekend to have it fixed.

Looks like I'll have to go back to my beads and think up new designs... ones that'll hopefully make me some money.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment