Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Wolf's back... somebody stop me!!



I am trying SO HARD not to think about it... but the eventuality of it will have me running to South City Plaza from November 12 and spend my hard earned moolah on my favorite drug - BOOKS!

Oh yes, the Big Bad Wolf is back! And the Big Bad Sale will this time around, be held outside the Klang Valley, in Seri Kembangan to be precise (I'm pretty sure my Geography is not lost on me).

I promised myself that I will be shopping for Christmas presents and maybe get a couple of hardcovers for me. I mean, the over RM200 that I spent at last year's sale are still sitting in an eco-friendly bag by my bed!! There's just too little time to read when you're dead tired after work. But I plan to finish those books.

So yeah, I'm going to need more reading material, but of course the bulk will be pressies and I've already prepared the list... a very short one. :( Yeah, not everyone in my family or even my extended family, read all that much.

I hope I won't have to keep what I get for them, for myself (smiling devilishly!). Well, I can never get enough of books, so sue me if I do!!

But NO! I have to control myself. I'll just keep my credit card at home and carry a set amount of cash. Enough to get what's on my list. And if there isn't enough...? Well, I'll borrow from my best friend, who'll be joining me that very first day.

I'm ready, counting the days... I've already applied for leave. Now, to set reminders on my cellphone. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment