Sunday, July 11, 2010

Insomniac?? Me??

I can't sleep.

It's 340am on a sunday, I am supposed to wake up at 0630hrs to get ready for church, and I'm still up.

I tried to sleep, but you know what happens when you overthink it - in this case, thinking hard about sleeping - you can't do it, especially when it comes to slumber!

I've been in bed since midnight and here I am, still awake. I never had this problem until I was hospitalized about two weeks ago. I guess, now that I'm getting enough rest, there's been no lack of sleep, as is usually the case when I'm working 5 days a week.

I'm going to shut down my laptop now, say my prayers, and drift off, without thinking about it.

Otherwise, I'll just join my mother in the living room, and watch Germany fight for third place in the World Cup. GO GERMANY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment