Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Seven days and counting...

It's a wednesday morning, OCt 21 to be precise.
I'm at work, multi-tasking - working AND googling - and couldn't be happier, in spite of the freezing cold confines of my office.
You see, exactly one week from today, I'll be on my way to Siem Reap, Cambodia - home of the Angkor Wat - one the greatest Hindu temple ruins in the history of the world's civilization.
I've always had a fascination for old buildings - structures that have stood tall and proud for hundreds of years and perhaps a milennia - with the most unfathomable stories that tell of its past.
It's going to be an early flight in, but I don't mind... i've been dreaming of going to Siem Reap for the longest time, and I can finally afford to fly there and soak myself in the rich history that was part of the Khmer people of Cambodia.
When I return, it'll be with a memory cardful of pics as well as great memories... ;)

I CAN'T WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment